Friday, November 2, 2012

I am Gerald Ferreira

Gerald Ferreira
Gerald Ferreira
Welcome to my Blog, I am Gerald Ferreira...

I love everything that's got to do with technology. I have been online since 1995 and were one of the first webmasters in the world.

I love to take photographs when I am not doing computer work, or spending time with my family and dogs.

I have descided to start this blog, to upload some of my favorite Photographs and Images and to document some of the things do...

One of my other passions besides Photography and Computers (Programming, SEO and SEM) are my interest for cars, You can visit my website 3D Car Shows to view the site. On the 3D Car Shows site you can read the latest motor news from the Automotive Industry and also see some of my photos on the site.

I am born in November which makes me a Scorpio, I am very passionate about everything that I do, and you are invited to share the Journey with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment